After You Sign
Organizing your contracts in one place is a challenge. Answering questions about what's in them is even harder. We can help.
CLM Is Not Enough
Buying contract lifecycle management (CLM) software and administering it on your own is the wrong strategy for most. You don't have the time or the expertise to get clean accurate data into the system and ensure the upkeep and administration of ongoing contracts.
Newer CLM auto-extraction features deliver contract data that is only 10-60% accurate. That’s going to lead to more internal effort to clean and verify the data, sub-optimal business decisions, and increased risk.
- We'll organize your contracts on your chosen CLM or we'll give you ours for free.
- I don’t know where our contracts are
- It takes too long to find what I’m looking for in them
Spend less time looking for contracts.
For those who are looking for a place to centralize the secure storing, organizing, and searching for all your contracts, our LegalSifter Control platform includes a repository with unlimited users and storage.
- We will include our LegalSifter Control repository at no charge with any Contract Control Program that includes LegalSifter Organize services.
Know What You Sign
What risks are we exposed to?
What obligations are buried in the T&Cs?
We missed another key contract date.
Which contracts are freely assignable? Are we leaving money on the table by not tracking rebates and discounts in our contracts?
Our solutions give you the visibility you need to make better decisions.
Getting all your legacy contracts and data into any repository is a significant undertaking. Do you have the people and expertise to make it happen? We do. And we’ll guarantee that the data is at least 99% accurate.
AI-powered contract data extraction is a game changer. We know. We've been doing it for years. What we've learned is that AI can only get you so far when it comes to organizing contracts and delivering clean accurate metadata. For data you can trust, you need "humans-in-the-loop".
LegalSifter Organize can take care of that.
Once you have clean accurate data, you need easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to know who you do business with, what you've signed, and be notified of key dates and obligations. If you don't have that ability in your current tools, we can include LegalSifter Control, our easy-to-use contract management platform.
We can help keep your contract data clean and your users, reports, alerts, and workflows effectively managed.
- Our services team has expertise in Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) implementation, configuration, and administration. We include that as part of LegalSifter Organize.
- Organizing and cleaning the data for the incoming streams of newly signed contracts can get out of control without the administration's capacity to keep it all under control. LegalSifter Organize allows you to focus on your most important work by leaving the contract administration to our Combined Intelligence® approach.